This practical and theoretical MOOC explores the role that massive open online courses —especially “sMOOCs”— play in 21st century learning processes. The course will be conducted in six languages: Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese and German.
- To identify the main trends in virtual training.
- To recognize the potential that sMOOCs provide as resources for learning at different levels and in different areas and contexts.
- To develop skills for creating a sMOOC, step by step: Why and how to do it? How to manage it? How to use technology? How to make it accessible? How to disseminate? And how to evaluate students and use the data?
- To develop skills to disseminate a sMOOC.
- To use technology to implement a sMOOC individually and collaboratively.
Basic computer skills at user level, and interest in the relationship among art, technology and education.
Teachers and other professionals interested in this subject.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Presentation and expectations. Why make a sMOOC?
- Ingredients of a sMOOC
- How to make a sMOOC?
- sMOOC: actors and roles
- sMOOC: curricular aspects
- Managing a sMOOC
- Conception and project management
- Detailed Planning
- Delivery Design
- Resources and support of a sMOOC
- Communication Plan and Accessibility
- sMOOC Evaluation
Sara Sara Osuna AcedoUNED
Raquel Catarina PedrosaFEDRAVE
Sonia Santoveña CasalUNED
Adeline BossuUniversité Sorbonne Nouvelle
Carlos Rodríguez Rodríguez HoyosUniversidad de Cantabria
Mariana LimaUniversidad de Cantabria
Lozano DelmarUniversidad de Loyola
Alessandra TomasiniPolitecnico di Milano
StaffECO305194Politecnico di Milano
TeixeiraUniversidade Aberta de Portugal
MorgadoUniversidade Aberta de Portugal
Isabel López-CoboUniversidad de Loyola
Mª Dolores Castrillo de Larreta-Azelain
Frau-MeigsUniversité Sorbonne Nouvelle
UmarUniversity of Manchester
Alfonso Gutiérrez Martín